AAI Recruitment 2023:- AAI Junior Executive and Assistant Online Form The 2023 Airport Authority of India have recently issued a new job advertisement for the positions of Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant, and Executive. Candidates who have been waiting for a job with the Airport Authority of India must apply for this one.
The Airport Authority of India has sought applications for new recruitment on 342 posts in online mode. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for this recruitment from 5 August 2023 to 4 September 2023.
In this post, important information related to the Airport Authority of India Vacancy 2023, like application fee, age limit, educational qualification, selection process, necessary documents, and application process, etc., has been told along with the official notification and direct link to apply.
Job Summary AAI Recruitment 2023
- Organization: Airport Authority of India
- Total Vacancies: 342 Posts
- Advt No: 03/2023
- Location: All Over India
- Post Name: Jr. Assistant, Sr. Assistant & Junior Executive
- Official Website: www.aai.aero
- Applying Mode: Online
- Closing Date: 04.09.2023
AAI AJr. Assistant, Sr. Assistant & Junior Executive Recruitment 2023 – Airport Authority of India (AAI has released the Recruitment the vacancies will be updated here. Job openings for AAI Recruitment 2023 will be released by the Officials. https://www.aai.aero/ We will update the detailed information Total Post 342 of AAI Recruitment 2023 on this page AAI Online Form 2023 Interested candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria and details and then proceed to apply. The application form direct link is available on this page.
AAI Vacancy 2023 Important Dates:-
- AAI Notification Release Date: 21.07.2023
- on-line registration of application: 05.08.2023
- Closure of registration of application: 04.09.2023
- Last Date Application Fees: 04.09.2023
- Exam Date: Will be announced on AAI Website
- Admit Card: Notified Soon
Age Limit: –
- Jr Assistant: Maximum age 30 years
- Sr Assistant: Maximum age 30 years
- Jr Executive: Maximum age 27 years
- Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule.
- General / EWS / OBC– Rs. 1000/-
- SC / ST – No Fee
- Female – No Fee
- Ex-Serviceman / PwD – No Fee
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card /Net banking/bank Challan
Education Qualification :
- Jr Assistant (Office): Graduation pass candidates can apply
- Sr Assistant (Accounts): B.Com pass candidates can apply + 2 years relevant experience
- Jr Executive(Common Grade): Graduation pass candidates can apply
- Jr Executive (Finance): B.Com with ICWA/CA/MBA with specialization in Finance.
- Jr Executive (Fire Services): Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. /Tech. in Fire Engg./Mech. Engg./Automobile Engg.
- Jr Executive (Law): Degree in Law
Pay Scale –
- Jr. Assistant Rs.31000-3%-92000
- Sr. Assistant Rs.36000-3%-110000
- Junior Executive Rs.40000-3%-140000
AAI Recruitment Selection Process
- Written Exam
- Skill Test (if required for a post)
- Physical Measurement (if required for a post)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply for AAI Online Form 2023:-
- To apply for Jr. Assistant, Sr. Assistant & Junior Executive posts, candidates have to visit the official website of the Airport Authority of India https://www.aai.aero Here they can download the advertisement of this recruitment by clicking on the career option. Here they will also get the link to fill out the application form.
Following are the steps of the online application process:-
Step 1 – Register @www.aai.aero
Step 2 – Fill in the required information being asked
Step 3 – Upload the scanned copy of the required documents (photo and signature etc.)
Step 4 – Make the payment and submit the form online
Step 4 – Must take printoutImportant Link