GPSSB Junior Clerk Call Letter 2023: The Gujarat Panchayat Seva Selection Board, Gandhinagar will hold a Junior Clerk (Administration/Accounts) Competitive Examination on April 9, 2023, in response to Advertisement No. 12/2021-22. During the examination period, candidates should download and print their GPSSB Junior Clerk Call Letter / admit card-cum-attendance sheet (GPSSB Junior Clerk Call Letter /hall ticket) along with instructions for candidates from the Ojas website https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- GPSSB Junior Clerk Call Letter Details 2023
- GPSSB Junior Clerk Call Letter Dates and Important Link
- How to download GPSSB Call Letter for Junior Clerk Exam?
- GPSSB Junior Clerk Call Letter 2023: Important Notes
- Gujarat Panchayat Seva Selection Board, Gandhinagar Notification for Junior Clerk (Administration/Accounts) Cadre: 12/2021-22
- GPSSB Junior Clerk Exam Schedule and Syllabus
GPSSB Junior Clerk Call Letter Details 2023
|Examining Authority||Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Clerk|
|Exam Date||9 April|
|Jr. Clerk Call Letter||coming soon|
GPSSB Junior Clerk Call Letter Dates and Important Link
|Junior Clerk Call Letter Notification||Click Here|
|Exam Time-Related Notification||Click Here|
|Junior Clerk Call Letter((starts from: 31-03-2023, 01:00 pm))||Click Here|
|Exam Date||09 April 2023|
|Exam Time||12:30 pm to 01:30 pm|
How to download GPSSB Call Letter for Junior Clerk Exam?
Candidates must use the links provided below, along with the guide written by our expert, to download the GPSSB Junior Clerk Call Letter/ Hall Ticket/ Admit Card.
- Visit the GPSSC’s official website at gpssb.gujarat.gov.in.
- Then navigate to the website’s recruitment section.
- The “Junior Clerk Recruitment” section will then appear.
- A link to download the admit card will be provided in that section.
- If the link is added there, click it to go to the next page.
- Now enter the candidate’s information and press the “Submit” button.
- You will now see a downloadable and printable document in front of you.
- To the examination center, bring a valid print of your admit card.
GPSSB Junior Clerk Call Letter 2023: Important Notes
(1) The candidate must carefully read and strictly follow the instructions provided above and on the back of the Call Letter / Admit Card.
(2) As previously stated, candidates will not be admitted to the examination center on the day of the examination unless they have a printed copy of the collator/admit card that was downloaded within the above period; every candidate should take special note of this.
(3) General category candidates who have paid the fee at the post office but have not received the collator for any reason should submit the original copy of the examination fee payment challan, the printout of the online application, two passport-size photographs, and one photo ID to the board’s office dated 07-04-2023 is the phone number to call.
|Important Notes(20-03-2023)||Click Here|
|Exam Date Notification||Click Here|
|Old Notification / Syllabus:||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|
Gujarat Panchayat Seva Selection Board, Gandhinagar Notification for Junior Clerk (Administration/Accounts) Cadre: 12/2021-22
- Notification No. 12/2021-22 of the Gujarat Panchayat Seva Selection Board Junior Clerk (Administration/Accounts) Cadre Competitive Written Examination will be held at the designated centers on 09/04/2023.
- The board will announce the dates for downloading the collator of the above competitive written examination later. However, due to a technical glitch, the board has discovered that some candidates downloaded the previous link of the Junior Clerk (Administration/Accounts) exam from an old link in the collator browser.
- As a result, the board has clarified that candidates who downloaded the collator from the old link in the browser before the due date will not be considered valid for the examination dated 09-04-2023, which the concerned candidates should be aware of.
- Because the board has set the date for downloading the collator for the examination as 09-04-2023, all candidates must download their collator on that date, which should be noted by all candidates.
Gujarat Panchayat Service (Class-3) recruitment through a competitive written examination issued by the Panchayat, Village Housing, and Village Development Department of the Government of Gujarat on 22-7-2021 (Examination) Rules, 2021 Only -1 (One) (One) The written question paper (objective) will look like this: –
GPSSB Junior Clerk Exam Schedule and Syllabus
|Cadre Name||Syllabus||Marks||Exam Medium||Duration|
|General Awareness and General Knowledge *||50||GUJARATI||One Hour|
|Gujarati Language and Grammar||20||GUJARATI|
|English Language and Grammar||20||ENGLISH|
- “General Awareness and General Knowledge” questions include –
- General Mental Capacity and Intelligence.
- Indian history and Gujarat history.
- India’s and Gujarat’s cultural heritage.
- India’s Geography and Gujarat’s Geography
- Indian Polity and the Indian Constitution.
- Panchayati Raj.
- Gujarat State and Union Government Welfare Schemes.
- The Indian Economy and Planning. General science, the environment, and information and communication technology make up the top ten.
- Regional, national, and international current events.
NOTE: The question papers must contain objective-type MCQs (multiple-choice questions).
20.4 In this competitive examination, answer the paper of objective questions covering the topics mentioned above.
The OMR (Optical Marks Reading) method must be used.
Each correct answer indicated by the candidate in the OMR will be worth 20.5 1 (one) mark. Mandal introduced the minus method into the multiplication system. As a result of this –
For each incorrect answer, (1) (-0.33) (minus zero point thirty-three) marks will be deducted.
(ii) (-0.33) (minus zero point thirty-three) points will be deducted for each blank answer.
(iii) (-0.33) (minus zero point thirty-three) marks will be deducted for each answer that indicates or checks more than one option.
(iv) For each question, the answer will be “E” [“Not Attempted”]. If the candidate does not want to answer any questions, he or she can select this option, and a negative marking will not be applied in this case. Thus, the marks obtained by deducting the total marks obtained by the candidate from the total marks obtained by the correct answer as per I (ii), and (iii) above will be valid.