IB JIO Recruitment 2023: Indian nationals are encouraged to apply online for the position of Junior Intelligence Officer Grade-II/Technical, or JIO-II/Tech, at the Intelligence Bureau, (Ministry of Home Affairs), Government of India.
All interested candidates who are looking for opportunities in the Intelligence Bureau should take advantage of this chance. Please carefully read the article below for more information regarding educational requirements, age requirements, selection methods, important dates, and other eligibility requirements. Before applying, you must carefully read the official advertising as well.
IB JIO Recruitment 2023: Overview Details
|Organization||Intelligence Bureau (IB)|
- Junior Intelligence Officer Grade-II / Technical (General Central Service, Group-‘C’ (Non-Gazetted, Non-Ministerial)
- Diploma in Engineering in the fields of: Electronics or Electronics & Tele-communication or Electronics & Communication or Electrical & Electronics or Information Technology or Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Computer Applications from a Government recognized University/Institute. Or
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Electronics or Computer Science or Physics or Mathematics from a Government recognized University/Institute. Or
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Applications from a Government recognized University / Institute.
Between 18-27 years
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and by 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for departmental candidates’ up to 40 years of age who have rendered 3 years of regular & continuous service. This relaxation is applicable only to Central Govt. Civilian employees holding civil posts & not applicable to personnel working in PSUs, Autonomous/Statutory bodies, etc.
- The age limit is relaxable upto age of 35 years for UR candidates and up to 40 years for SC/ST in case of widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and not remarried.
- The age limit is relaxable for ex-servicemen as well as for the children & dependents of victims of riots of 2002 in Gujarat & Sikh riots of 1984 as per the Government instructions in this regard issued by the Central Government from time to time.
- The age limit is relaxable up to maximum 5 years to the meritorious sportspersons specified in Para 1 (a) of DoP&AR O.M. No. 14015/1/76-Estt.(D) dtd 4.8.1980. The candidate claiming age relaxation in this category must have the desired certificate in the form & from the authority prescribed in OM under reference (as per the Annexure at the end of the detailed advertisement).
Level 4 (Rs.25,500-81,100) in the pay matrix (Plus admissible Central Government allowances).
- Special Security Allowance @ 20% basic pay in addition to other Government allowances.
- Cash compensation in lieu of duty performed on holidays subject to a ceiling of 30 days.
Once the application is submitted, candidates will be automatically redirected to SBI gateway to deposit the examination fee of INR 50(if applicable) and Recruitment Processing Charges of INR 450 (plus Bank charges, if applicable), to be paid by all candidates, through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/UPI/challan etc. Candidate may generate payment acknowledgement slip for future reference.
Important Note : Before Apply Please Read Official Advertisement For Desirable Qualification, Experience, Age Relaxation, Job Profile Or Other Terms & Condition.
How To Apply IB JIO Recruitment 2023?
Candidates should have a valid personal E-Mail ID and mobile number. It should be kept active during the entire recruitment process. Application sequence number, password, and all other important communication/alerts will be sent on the same registered E-Mail ID (please ensure that email sent to this mailbox is not redirected to your junk / spam folder).
Applications should be submitted only through ONLINE registration by logging on to MHA’s website (www.mha.gov.in) or NCS portal (www.ncs.gov.in) only. Applications will NOT be accepted through any other mode.
What Is The Selection Process For IB JIO Recruitment 2023?
The candidate has to appear in Tier-I at one of the centres allotted to him/her out of his/her choice of five cities. There will be negative marking of ¼ mark for each wrong answer. No marks would be awarded for an un-attempted question. The questions marked as “Mark for Review” by the candidates will not be considered for evaluation.
What Is The Last Date For Applying IB JIO Recruitment 2023?
- Opening Date for On-line Registration of Application: 03.06.23
- Closing Date of submission of Application with submission of Online Application Fee through Debit/Credit Card / Net Banking / UPI etc. (Payment of Application Fee through SBI EPAY LITE payment Gateway): 23.06.23
- Last Date of submission of Application Fee through SBI challan (offline branch submission only) : 27.06.23