IB Recruitment 2023: The Intelligence Bureau (IB), Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), has released the latest official notification for the post 677, including the Security Assistant (SA), Motor Transport (Driver), and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS), General, in the Subsidiaries of the Intelligence Bureau, Government of India. The IB Recruitment 2023 SA/MT and MTS Notification 2023 will be released in the employment newspaper on October 14–20, 2023.
Interested and eligible applicants can apply online for the Intelligence Bureau (IB) Security Assistant (Motor Transport) and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) 2023 from the website mha.gov.in starting October 14, 2023.
- IB Recruitment 2023: Quick Overview and Details
- No. of Post for IB Recruitment 2023
- Job Location & Exam Centre for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2023
- Application Fee for Intelligence Bureau Vacancy 2023
- Age Limit for IB Recruitment 2023 Online Apply
- Education Qualification for Intelligence Bureau Bharti 2023
- Selection Process for IB Vacancy 2023 Apply Online
- How to Apply for IB Recruitment 2023 Online Apply
- IB Recruitment 2023: Important Link
IB Recruitment 2023: Quick Overview and Details
|Organization||Intelligence Bureau (Ministry of Home Affairs)|
|Post Name||Security Assistant (Motor Transport) and MTS|
|No. of Posts||677 Posts|
|Salary (Pay Scale)||Rs. 21,700/- to 69,100/- (Level 3)|
|Exam Centre||All India|
No. of Post for IB Recruitment 2023
- 677 Posts
Name of post:
- Security Assistant (Motor Transport) and MTS
Who can Apply:–
- Male and Female
- All India Jobs
Job Location & Exam Centre for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2023
- All over India
|Notification Release Date||07.10.2023|
|Start Date to Apply Online||14.10.2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||13.11.2023|
Application Fee for Intelligence Bureau Vacancy 2023
- For UR/General/OBC Fee: 500/-
- For ST/Female Free: 50/-
- Fee-Pay: Online
Age Limit for IB Recruitment 2023 Online Apply
- Age: minimum 18 to maximum 27 years.
- Age on date: 13.11.2023
- Age relaxation as per government rules
Salary (Pay Scale)
- Monthly Pay Scale: 21,700/- to 81,100
Education Qualification for Intelligence Bureau Bharti 2023
- Candidates should have passed the 10th equivalent from a recognized board with an LMV driving license and 1 year of driving experience.
- Click also Official Notification for Complete details.
List of Required Documents (Self-Attested):
- Photo and Signature (Light Color Photo Background)
- Education Certificate (10th & 12th pass)
- Mobile Number
- E-mail Address
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- ID Proof—PAN card and Aadhar card
Selection Process for IB Vacancy 2023 Apply Online
- Tier-I Written Exam (Objective)
- Tier-II Written Exam (Descriptive)- for MTS Posts Only
- Driving Skill Test (For SA/MT Only)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply for IB Recruitment 2023 Online Apply
- Check the eligibility from the IB SA and MTS Notification 2023
- Visit the official website Portal.
- Find the notification and click on the online application link.
- Read the instructions and guidelines carefully.
- Fill in the required personal, educational, and contact details accurately.
- Upload scanned copies of the necessary documents.
- Review the filled-in information to ensure its correctness.
- Pay fee online mode
- Finally, submit the online form and take a printout.