IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023: The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released a notification for the recruitment of Clerical positions in the country’s 11 Public Sector Banks. The notification was released on June 27, 2023, and the IPBS alerted about the empty Clerk positions.
- IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023: Quick Overview Details
- IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
- IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023: Notification Details
- IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023: Eligibility Qualification
- IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023: Application Fee
- IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023: Selection Process
- How to Apply Online For IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023?
- IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023: Important Link
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023: Quick Overview Details
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Post Name||IBPS Clerk|
|No. Of Vacancy||6000+|
|Job Location:||All India|
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
- Online Application Start Date: 01/07/2023
- Last Date of Application: 21/07/2023
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023: Notification Details
IBPS will fill over 6000 vacancies for Clerk positions through this announcement. The registration process for these positions will begin on July 1, 2023, and individuals interested in Banking Jobs can apply for these positions on or before July 21, 2023. After then, the program window will be closed.
Aspirants interested in applying for IBPS Clerk Recruitment should download and study the official recruitment notification before submitting their applications. This website describes all important aspects of this recruiting, such as qualification requirements, age limits, and the selection procedure.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023: Eligibility Qualification
- This vacancy is open to all graduate candidates. Please read the official notification for further information.
To apply for these positions, applicants must be between the ages of 20 and 28 as of July 1, 2023. There is also a relaxation in the upper age limit for some reserved category posts.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023: Application Fee
- Gen/OBC/ EWS: Rs.850/-
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs.175/-
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023: Selection Process
The official will shortlist the eligible candidates on the basis of various selection phases given here-
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
The applicants have to qualify in all the phases of selection to get selected for these vacancies. The final selection of candidates will be done on the basis of a merit list.
How to Apply Online For IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023?
The registration process for these positions will be performed through the IBPS official website. Candidates can apply online for these positions by following the simple steps outlined here.
- Navigate to the IBPS official website, www.ibps.in.
- Then, on the home page, look for the CRP Clerks-XIII Notification link.
- Now click on this link, which will take you to a new page.
- First, click the registration link and finish your registration.
- Then carefully complete your application form.
- Pay the application fee and submit your documentation.
- Print out the completed application form.