SBI SO Recruitment 2023 for 217 Specialist Cadre Officers has been published at sbi.co.in. Check out the SBI SO Recruitment details here for the online registration process, which begins on April 29, 2023.
SBI SO Recruitment 2023: Indian multinational public sector bank and statutory organization for financial services, State Bank of India. State Bank of India (SBI) has issued an online call for applications for 217 Specialist Cadre Officers and Manager posts, which are available on a regular basis and on a contract basis. These positions include Relationship Manager, Relationship Manager (Team Lead), Customer Relationship Executive, Investment Officer, Central Research Team (Product Lead), Central Research Team (Support), Manager, Deputy Manager, and Executive.
The application window for online submissions will commence on April 29, 2023, and it will remain open until May 19, 2023. Candidates can review this article’s application process, age restriction, work experience requirements, qualifications, selection criteria, and other facts.
- SBI SO Recruitment 2023: Quick Summary Details
- SBI SO Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
- SBI SO Recruitment 2023: Vacancy Details
- SBI SO Recruitment 2023: Eligibility Qualification
- SBI SO Recruitment 2023: Application Fee
- SBI SO Recruitment 2023: Salary Details
- SBI SO Recruitment 2023: Selection Process
- SBI SO Recruitment 2023: Exam Pattern
- How to Apply Online For SBI SO Recruitment 2023?
- Application Requirements for SBI SO Recruitment 2023
- SBI SO Recruitment 2023: Important Link
- SBI SO Recruitment 2023: FAQs
SBI SO Recruitment 2023: Quick Summary Details
SBI announced 217 openings for positions in the Specialist Officers cadre on April 28, 2023. The start date for online registration is April 29, 2023. Candidates who wish to participate in the recruiting drive must be familiar with all the specifics. We have listed the key information for SBI SO Recruitment 2023 below for convenient reference.
|Organization Name||State Bank of India|
|Article Name||SBI SO Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Specialist Cadre Officers|
|Last Date to Apply||19th May 2023|
|Selection Process||Written Exam |
SBI SO Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
The SBI SO Notification PDF has been issued along with all of the Important Dates for the SBI SO 2023 Exam. The SBI SO 2023 Important Dates are listed below.
|Starting Date to Application||29th April 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||19th May 2023|
|Exam Date||To be notified|
|Admit Card||To be notified|
SBI SO Recruitment 2023: Vacancy Details
To fill 217 Specialist Cadre Officer positions on a regular and contract basis, SBI will hire qualified applicants. The category-specific SBI SO Vacancy information is listed below.
SBI SO Recruitment 2023: Eligibility Qualification
Before submitting an online application for the SBI SO Recruitment 2023 for the position of Specialist Officer, applicants must ensure that they meet the requirements. The specifics are provided below:
The following table lists the educational requirements for jobs as specialist officers:
|Manager (Business Process)||MBA/ PGDM + 5 Yrs Exp|
|Central Operations Team- Support||Graduate + 3 Yrs Exp|
|Manager (Business Development)||MBA/ PGDM + 5 Yrs Exp|
|Project Development Manager (Business)||MBA/ PGDM + 5 Yrs Exp|
|Relationship Manager||Graduate + 3 Yrs Exp|
|Investment Manager||Graduate + NISM/ CWM + 5 Yrs Exp|
|Senior Relationship Manager||Graduate + 6 Yrs Exp|
|Relationship Manager (Team Lead)||Graduate + 8 Yrs Exp|
|Regional Head||Graduate + 12 Yrs Exp|
|Customer Relationship Executive||Graduate + Driving License|
Age Limit(as of 31/03/2023):-
We have tallied the applicants’ ages below the maximum allowed under the SBI SO 2023 Recruitment.
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Relationship Manager||23 to 35 years|
|Relationship Manager (Team Lead)||28 to 40 years|
|Customer Relationship Executive||20 to 35 years|
|Investment Officer||28 to 40 years|
|Central Research Team (Product Lead)||30 to 45 years|
|Central Research Team (Support)||25 to 35 years|
|Deputy Manager||35 years|
- For graduates and postgraduates applying for the SBI SO Recruitment 2023, the required job experience is 2 years.
SBI SO Recruitment 2023: Application Fee
Below is a list of the categories for the SBI SO 2023 Application Fee, which can only be paid online.
|General/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 750/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||Rs. 0/-|
SBI SO Recruitment 2023: Salary Details
Look over the pay scale, salary structure, and job description for the SBI SO Vacancy 2023. Read the information in the table below to learn more about the SBI SO Salary in 2023.
|Relationship Manager||Rs. 6-15 lakh per annum|
|Relationship Manager (Team Lead)||Rs. 10-28 lakh per annum|
|Customer Relationship Executive||Rs. 2-3 lakh per annum|
|Investment Officer||Rs. 12-18 lakh per annum|
|Central Research Team (Product Lead)||Rs. 25-45 lakh per annum|
|Central Research Team (Support)||Rs. 7-10 lakh per annum|
|Executive||Rs. 8-12 lakh per annum|
SBI SO Recruitment 2023: Selection Process
The stages of the SBI SO 2023 selection process are as follows:
- Online Interview Test
SBI SO Recruitment 2023: Exam Pattern
General Aptitude is a qualifying section of the SBI SO 2023 online test, which is divided into two sections called Professional Knowledge and General Aptitude. Below, you can find a table with the SBI SO Exam Pattern 2023.
How to Apply Online For SBI SO Recruitment 2023?
Following are the steps for submitting an online SBI SO 2023 application:
- Visit SBI’s main website at sbi.co.in.
- Fill out the following information to register for SBI SO as soon as the new tab opens.
- Go to the Login Page after registering with SBI SO.
- Give your credentials.
- Select Login.
- Complete the online application form with all the necessary information, including Name, Date of Birth, Communication Address, Educational Background, and Work Experience.
- Save your information, then click Next and Validate.
- Upload your signature and headshot.
- the necessary paperwork online.
- Make a payment to finish the SBI SO 2023 online application form.
- To finish filling out the SBI SO 2023 Online form, click the Submit button.
- Print off the application so you have it for later.
Application Requirements for SBI SO Recruitment 2023
To prevent any last-minute glitches in the online application process, a candidate must be prepared before applying for SBI SO 2023.
- Before submitting an online application for SBI SO 2023, candidates must have their photograph and signature ready.
- As it won’t be accepted, candidates must NOT sign in capital letters.
- Keep all required paperwork on hand when paying the application fee online.
- A valid Email ID is required to be entered upon registering.
SBI SO Recruitment 2023: Important Link
SBI SO Recruitment 2023: FAQs
Q.1 Is the SBI SO 2023 Notification Available?
Ans. Yes, the SBI SO 2023 Notification was published on April 28, 2023.
Q.2 How many positions are advertised under SBI SO 2023?
Ans. SBI SO 2023 Recruitment has 217 Specialist Cadre Officer Positions Available.
Q3. When can I apply online for the 2023 SBI SO Recruitment?
Ans. The online application period for the SBI SO Recruitment is from April 29 to May 19, 2023.
Q4. What qualifying requirements are necessary for SBI SO 2023?
Ans. An appropriate graduate degree in the applicant’s chosen profession is required for selection under SBI SO 2023.
Q.5 How will candidates be chosen for the SBI SO Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The written exam and interview are both parts of the SBI SO 2023 Recruitment Selection Process.