BOB Recruitment 2023: Bank of Baroda (BOB) is seeking applications from qualified candidates for the position of Business Correspondent Supervisor. In order to apply for the Bank of Baroda Vacancy 2023, the applicant must be a retired officer of any PSU bank up to the rank of Chief Manager, or candidates must be graduates with computer knowledge. There are two vacant seats for Ambala and Panipat districts, according to the official notification of BOB Vacancy 2023.
There are a number of openings for the mentioned posts. The selected candidate for the Bank of Baroda Vacancy 2023 will be given a monthly salary of up to Rs. 15000. Interested and eligible candidates can complete the application form.
- BOB Recruitment 2023: Overview and Details
- No. of Post for BOB Recruitment 2023
- Who can apply for BOB recruitment in 2023?
- Age Limit for BOB Vacancy 2023 Notification
- List of Required Documents for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2023
- Education Qualification for BOB Vacancy 2023
- Selection Process for BOB Vacancy 2023 Apply Form
- How to Apply for BOB Recruitment 2023 Apply Form
- BOB Recruitment 2023: Important Link
BOB Recruitment 2023: Overview and Details
|Organization||Bank of Baroda|
|Post Name||Business Correspondent Supervisor|
|No. of Post||02 Posts|
|Salary (Pay Scale)||Rs. 15000 Per Month|
|Apply Start Date||26 October 2023|
|Job Location||All India|
No. of Post for BOB Recruitment 2023
- 02 Posts
Name of post:
- Business Correspondent Supervisor
Who can apply for BOB recruitment in 2023?
- All India Jobs
- Male and Female
- All over India
Age Limit for BOB Vacancy 2023 Notification
- Age: minimum 21 years to maximum 45 years
- Age on date: 25.10.2023
- Age Relaxation: SC/ST/OBC candidates relaxation as per government rule regulation
- SC/ST-05 Years, OBC-03 Years
Salary (pay scale):
- Monthly pay scale up to rs. 15,000/-
List of Required Documents for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2023
|Photo and Signature (light-colored background photo)|
|Education Certificate (10th or 12th Pass)|
|PAN Card and Aadhar Card (ID Proof)|
Education Qualification for BOB Vacancy 2023
- For retired bank employees of any PSU bank up to the rank of chief manager
Candidates must be a retired clerk and equivalent of Bank of Baroda, having passed JAIIB with a good track record.
All retired bank employee applicants should have rural banking experience of at least 3 years.
- For Young Candidates Candidates should be graduates with computer knowledge (MS Office, email, Internet, etc.), however, qualifications like M.Sc. (IT), BE (IT), and MCA/MBA will be given preference.
- Click also Official Notification for complete details.
Selection Process for BOB Vacancy 2023 Apply Form
- Shortlisted candidates
- The Regional Manager,
Bank of Baroda, Karnal Region,
Regional Office – Opp. Deventure Hotel,
Namaste Chowk, Karnal,
- Application Form Start Date: 26 October 2023
- Application Form Last Date: 15 November 2023
How to Apply for BOB Recruitment 2023 Apply Form
Candidates aspiring to apply for BOB Recruitment 2023 can fill out the application form in the format given in the official notification and send their duly filled-in application form by post to their postal address. The closing date for submission of the application form is 15 November 2023.