KPSC Recruitment 2023 is available at https://kpsc.kar.nic.in/. Candidates can apply online beginning March 23, 2023. For more information, visit the Recruitment page.
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has published the official notification for the KPSC Recruitment 2023 on the official website https://kpsc.kar.nic.in/. Through this recruitment drive, officials are seeking qualified candidates to fill 242 Accounts Assistant positions. Online applications will be accepted from eligible candidates beginning March 23, 2023, and will continue until April 24, 2023. Go through the article to find out more information about KPSC Recruitment 2023, such as the application online link, notification, application fee, and so on.
- KPSC Recruitment 2023: Quick Overview Details
- KPSC Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
- KPSC Recruitment 2023: Vacancy Details
- KPSC Recruitment 2023: Eligibility Qualification
- KPSC Recruitment 2023: Application Fee
- KPSC Recruitment 2023: Salary Details
- KPSC Recruitment 2023: Selection Process
- How to Apply Online For KPSC Recruitment 2023?
- KPSC Recruitment 2023: Important Link
- KPSC Recruitment 2023: FAQs
KPSC Recruitment 2023: Quick Overview Details
The KPSC Recruitment 2023 has been released, along with important information that candidates should be aware of. On March 23, 2023, the online registration process for the 242 Accounts Assistant vacancies will begin. Check out the overview table for more information on KPSC Recruitment 2023.
|Organization Name||Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Article Name||KPSC Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||Accounts Assistant|
|Selection Process||Exam, personality test, and documentation verification|
KPSC Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
We have covered all of the important dates for KPSC Recruitment 2023 here. After the deadline, no applications will be accepted. The important dates released alongside the KPSC Recruitment 2023 are listed below.
|Starting Date to Application||23rd March 2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||24th April 2023|
|Exam Date||To be notified|
KPSC Recruitment 2023: Vacancy Details
KPSC Recruitment 2023 will fill a total of 242 Accounts Assistant vacancies. For your convenience, the vacancy details for each post are listed below.
KPSC Recruitment 2023: Eligibility Qualification
Before applying for the KPSC Recruitment 2023, candidates should ensure that they meet all of the Eligibility Criteria. According to KPSC Recruitment 2023, the required eligibility criteria in terms of educational qualification and age limit are listed below.
|Post Name||Education Qualification||Age Limit|
|Accounts Assistant||The candidates are required to possess a degree in B.Com, BBM, or BBA in a relevant discipline. The degree obtained by the candidate should be from a recognized university or institution.|
The qualifications mentioned below will be considered Equivalent as per the notification given by Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC).
1. BBS/ BBM/ BBE Restructured as BBA or B.Com or B.Com (Hons).
2. BIBF be Restructured as BBA or B.Com (International Business & Finance)
|18 years to 35 years|
KPSC Recruitment 2023: Application Fee
The application fee for all Accounts Assistant positions is listed below, according to the KPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification. The application fee can be paid online using a credit card, debit card, or net banking.
|UR Candidates||Rs. 600/-|
|2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Candidates||Rs. 300/-|
|SC/SC (A)/ST Candidates||Nil|
|Ex-Service Candidates||Rs. 50/-|
KPSC Recruitment 2023: Salary Details
As notified by the Karnataka Public Service Commission, the pay scale for candidates selected under the KPSC Recruitment as Accounts Assistants will be 27,650 – 52,650/-.
KPSC Recruitment 2023: Selection Process
Karnataka Public Service Commission will select candidates for KPSC Recruitment through a Computer Based Test (CBT) that will be conducted in OMR-type Offline mode (KPSC).
How to Apply Online For KPSC Recruitment 2023?
- Visit the KPSC’s official website or click on the link provided above.
- Enter the requested information, such as your name, email address, and phone number.
- A temporary registration number and password will be sent to the registered email address and mobile phone number.
- Log in after receiving the registration number and password to complete the application procedure.
- Fill out the personal, academic, and communication information completely.
- Upload your photo, signature, Left Hand Thumb Impression, and any other required information.
- Before paying the application fee, double-check the information you entered in the form.
- After verification, pay the KPSC Recruitment 2023 application fee.
- After you have paid the application fee, your application for KPSC Recruitment 2023 will be accepted provisionally.
KPSC Recruitment 2023: Important Link
KPSC Recruitment 2023: FAQs
Q.1 How many positions are available in the KPSC Recruitment 2023?
Ans. KPSC Recruitment 2023 has released a total of 242 Accounts Assistant Recruitment 2023.
Q.2 How do I apply for KPSC Jobs 2023?
Ans. We have provided a direct link to apply online for KPSC Recruitment 2023.
Q3. What is the minimum age for KPSC Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The prescribed age range for KPSC Recruitment 2023 is 18 to 35 years.
Q4. When can I apply online for KPSC Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The dates for applying online for KPSC Recruitment are March 23rd to April 24th, 2023.