UP NHM Recruitment 2023: There is no denying that thanks to strong governance and administration, Uttar Pradesh is currently one of the states with the fastest growth rates in the nation. Currently, as compared to many other states, Uttar Pradesh is the one doing the finest work in the area of health. Even though Uttar Pradesh has a population larger than many other countries, managing it appears to be more challenging than managing any other state. Nevertheless, Uttar Pradesh is progressing along the path of development. The state is also expanding quickly in the medical sector, and Uttar Pradesh’s approaches to treating Corona were extremely interesting to observe. The National Health Mission (NHM), which operates under to fill the open positions and demand, the State Government of Uttar Pradesh has launched a recruitment campaign for Community Health Officer positions. We will only discuss UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2023 in this article.
- UP NHM Recruitment 2023 For Quick Overview Details
- Important Dates for UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2023
- Age Limit for UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2023
- UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2023 For Fee Schedule
- UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2023 For Qualifications in Education
- UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2023 For Online Application Instructions
- UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2023 For Important Links
UP NHM Recruitment 2023 For Quick Overview Details
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission (UP NHM)|
|Name of the Posts||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Total No. of Posts||2800 Vacancies|
|Starting Date||Notified Soon|
|Last Date for Apply||Notified Soon|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
To address the needs of its inhabitants in terms of health, Uttar Pradesh’s state government works quickly and consistently in the health sector. This is the reason the Health Department has conducted numerous hiring drives over the past few years, leading to the hiring of many individuals and the current hiring drives. The National Health Mission Department, which is part of the State Government in Pali, has conducted recruitment for the positions of CHO, or Community Health Officer. 2800 positions are available. However, the candidates will be chosen based on their qualifications and personality. For this recruiting, online applications are currently being accepted, and they will remain open until July 20. If you are interested, please apply before then. If you are considering working as a community health officer, this could be a fantastic chance for you. The Pay Scale will also be quite good in this position because it is a government position in the Health Department.
Important Dates for UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2023
If you are interested in the recruitment of Community Health Officers by the Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission, you should be aware of the significant dates associated with this recruitment. The following are the important dates for the UP NHM CHO Bharti 2023:
- Starting Date of Application : 30 June 2021
- Last date to apply: 20 July 2021
- Date of Issue of Admit Card : Not Clear Yet
- Exam Date & Time : Not Clear Now
Age Limit for UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2023
The Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission, like other government recruitments, has placed an age limit in the recruitment for the posts of Community Health Officer, so that only eligible applicants can apply. The maximum age for UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2023 is 35 years. That means, the applicant must be at least 35 years old to apply for this position. Aside from that, according to state government rules, certain categories of candidates will be given some leeway.
UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2023 For Fee Schedule
- There is no examination cost for the UP NHM CHO (Community Health Officer).
UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2023 For Qualifications in Education
Some educational qualifications are required in most government recruitments in order to hire qualified applicants. The following educational qualifications are also required for the Community Health Officer Recruitment of the Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission:
- To be eligible for this position, candidates must have completed a B.Sc Nursing or another nursing course from a recognised educational institution.
- Only candidates who have received a Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) certificate will be considered eligible.
UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2023 For Online Application Instructions
Candidates who are interested in the Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission Community Health Officer Recruitment should know that they may apply for this position right now. The application deadline is July 20, 2021. In this case, if you want to apply for this position, you can do so by following the procedures below:
- To begin, go to the National Health Mission’s official recruitment page.
- You will find the UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2023 Notification Link on the website’s front page; click on it.
- The page that will now appear in front of you is the recruitment notification page, which contains detailed information on the recruitment process. On this screen, there will be an Apply Online option; click on it.
- The online form for UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2023 will now appear in front of you, in which you must carefully fill out all of the details requested. After entering the required information, click Ne.xt
- Documents will be requested from you on the next page. Upload a scanned copy of all relevant documents and then click the submit button.
- Following that, you will be asked to pay the application fee on the following page. Submit the form after paying the application fee via credit card, debit card, or net banking, etc.